Atlantic Language’s short-stay group programme is for groups of students aged 12-17 who would like to take part in a study trip to the charming city of Galway on Ireland’s beautiful Atlantic coast.
Our basic programme, with a choice of two activity packages, makes bringing a school group to Ireland easy. Everything is included so you simply have to pick the type of tuition you would like and where you would like to visit while you are here.
We have 6 fantastic tuition options for short-stay groups. You can choose a standard General English course, learn about Irish culture or choose from out other project-based programmes. If you are lucky enough to be staying with us for more than one week, you can even do a couple of these courses! The options are: General English, Irish Culture, Design an Ad Campaign, Podcasting in English, Legends & Mythology and Digital Citizenship. Click here to find out more about these courses.
- 20 lessons (15 hours tuition)
- Pre-arrival self-study course
- Full board accommodation – homestay (7 nights)
- Return airport transfers to/from Dublin airport*
- Commuter bus ticket
- Welcome pack and city map
- Level test, course materials, certificate of completion
- Free Wi-Fi in school
- Emergency phone contact
- 1 free leader with every 15 students
*supplements for groups of over 50 students
Why Atlantic’s Short-Stay Group Programme?
- Interactive, communication-based classes with great tuition options
- Enthusiastic team of experienced, fully qualified teachers
- Pre-arrival self-study course so you can begin learning about Ireland before you arrive
- Choose your own activity programme
- Exciting full day excursions to scenic and heritage sires along the Wild Atlantic Way such as the Cliffs of Moher, the Aran Islands and Connemara
- 25 years of experience working with groups with a strong emphasis on safety, security & safeguarding
Further Information (downloadable pdfs)